Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ugh

Revising story.
Finding out I'm linked from TDWTF.
Staying up late reading comments and looking at readership impact.
Getting up early to print story if necessary.
And buy tutoring supplies.
Story still not done.
Class wanted to know blog address.
Tutoring postponed.
Fell asleep at Leonardo's Basement.
Still tired.
Still need to finish story.
Still need to write new story for Monday.
Still need to write this Winnipeg library piece to keep new blog visitors coming back.

How to do this?

Dunno.

Sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Type "Unhanged" into google, your yodeling contest is no. 2!

    KEVIN you are starting to experience blogger super-stardom........ ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin,
    It is far far worse than that. Try typing "rainbound" into Google. (Probably best _not_ to do "I'm feeling lucky"...) At some point I will have to blog about that particular failure in word coinage.

    Hmm... it looks like I fell from #4 to #11 for that particular word so this is not as impressive. I guess Google does learn something about what people are looking for when they type certain keywords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, awesome! =) Google is a funny beast, but yeah. I think I don't get #1 for anything except for Venture the Void.

    ReplyDelete